Our client is fueled by a true passion for their craft. They strive for excellence, recognizing that genuine passion is a key ingredient for achieving the best results. The team is not only enthusiastic and motivated but also ensures that this energy resonates with the customer. It’s all about delivering top-notch service to our clients. They love to brainstorm and collaborate with customers, always providing tailor-made solutions. After all, they understand that each customer has a unique profile with diverse desires and needs. It’s not just about thinking – it’s about doing, and doing it with flair.
Embark on a journey as an operator where you play a pivotal role in creating the most stunning rooftops and facades. You navigate the production process at a computer-guided assembly line. Additionally, you ensure that the products are ready for dispatch to the customer. It’s a clean and beautiful job, with results that echo across the landscapes of the Netherlands.
You will get the possibility to learn the job operator in this company. But as always when you start a new adventure you will start at the beginning. First you will learn how to unpack the rolls of steel, how to use the lifting machine and how to pack the end product. When you will have this under control after your first month you will start learning the job as an operator. A first operator will take you by the hand and will teach you the job from the start to the end.
You will be involved in various tasks like:
- Cold steel rolling
- Being engaged with the punching operations albeit not with CNC-controlled machines
- Manipulating shapes from sheet material
- You keep machines and working environment clean
Join a team that values authenticity and dislikes unnecessary complications. Working alongside a group of fun and dedicated individuals, we value straightforward communication – what you see is what you get.
During breaks, enjoy the nice company in our cozy canteen offering delicious food and even a billiards table for relaxation.
We believe in the growth and development of our employees. Take advantage of Dutch language classes every Wednesday, as we and the client are committed to investing in you and your future.
We are looking for people that are
- Have an affinity with technology;
- Are open to learn a new profession;
- Are able to work independently;
- Are able to work well with others;
- You are flexible and willing to work in shifts;
- You work 8 hours per day and your starting time change on a weekly base, the possible starting time of your shift will be 06:00 o’clock or 15:00;
- Are able to lift heavy boxes every now and than;
- In order to contribute to the development of the organisation, you are constantly busy with your own personal development and you show initiative in wanting to invest in yourself.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you’re succesfull, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Transport to work and back;
- Earn a competitive salary of €16,34 gross per hour including the shift allowance;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance;
- We will arrange your health insurance;
- Additional benefits in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Metal and Technology (CAO Metaal&Techniek);
- We ensure that you receive the benefits you deserve;
- Growth opportunities;
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 per week included water, electricity, gas and internet.The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Weekly dutch classes;
- We will escort you to get your own BSN number;
- We do not ask you for a commission!
Did you not find the job you were looking for?
Subscribe to our latest jobs matching your search criteria, or leave an open apply!