Our client is part of the family business Interovo Egg Group, which has grown into one of the largest international organizations specialized in eggs and egg products.
Liquid egg products and protein powders are produced for industrial applications at the modern production location in Waalwijk. Quality, innovation and flexibility are the spearheads. Creating added value in egg products is the most important starting point.
Our client customer base includes all well-known European food multinationals, as well as major consumers of protein powder in the rest of the world.
Through the vertical chain integration within Interovo,our client can rely on supplies from its own poultry farms, feed factories, and its own logistics fleet with trucks. Spread over six European countries, approximately 850 employees work diligently on the development, production and sale of eggs and egg products.
As a process operator you are part of the department that is concerned with operating, optimizing and securing both the technical installations and the supporting processes. This department works in 2 shifts.
Your working day as a process operator starts with starting up equipment. You ensure that the equipment works correctly and intervene if malfunctions occur. In addition, you carry out control actions to ensure that the production process always runs as optimally as possible, with the aim of safely delivering the egg products to the logistics department every day with the correct quality and quantity.
We are looking for a process operator who:
- Process technical feeling and insight;
- Good command of the English language;
- Willing to work in shifts (two or three);
- Preferably experience in the food industry.
- Wants to grow in one of the most modern egg products factories in Europe;
- Does not have an 8 to 5 mentality;
- Has no difficulty working regularly on Saturdays;
- Has good communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 12-month temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- An exciting position in the middle of a dynamic organization;
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a nice team;
- Competitive salary and employment conditions;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Salary of €16,59 gross per hour including shift allowance (115%);
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 gross per week (netto is around €160) included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number;
- Health insurance;
- A Greek flex coach that will guido you during your first months in The Netherlands;
- We don’t ask you for a commission!
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.
Did you not find the job you were looking for?
Subscribe to our latest jobs matching your search criteria, or leave an open apply!