Based on the ambition to offer every customer the maximum service and effort with the right choice from the best range of natural stone, our client from Tilburg has grown into one of the market leaders in the manufacture of marble and granite in the Benelux . With personal advice, customization and a wide choice, a professional team of specialists works daily on a variety of small and large projects, both for companies and individuals, at home and abroad. This company is a family business where they put their clients first.
As a technical production employee you assemble and polish composite, marble or granite stone worktops with the help of hand tools and according to a simple work drawing and you ensure the right finish. You will be working with the other employees in the Production Department. The production at Tilburg location also consists of a Specials Department and a Mechanical Department. You will work under the supervision of the acting foreman. Besides assembly work the kitchen worktop needs to be free from sharp edges or bumps, the most important part of the production process is the last and that is polishing them. Together with your colleagues you are responsible to deliver a 100% correct end product.
So, this work is really something you can be proud of!
Experience with or training in working with wood and/or stone is certainly recommended, but not really required. Our client provides internal training, of course.
- Familiarity with the tools;
- Spatial and technical insight;
- Available full time;
- Communicative in English language;
- Work experience in natural stone is an advantage.;
- You are able to work independently;
- You are able to work well with others;
- You are available to work for 40 hours per week.
In order to contribute to the development of the organization, you are constantly busy with your own personal development and you show initiative in wanting to invest in yourself.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 6 to 12 months temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Salary of €13,05 gross per hour;
- A change to make overtime;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 (gross/bruto) per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- We will arrange your health insurance;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.
Did you not find the job you were looking for?
Subscribe to our latest jobs matching your search criteria, or leave an open apply!