In 1988 our client started with the ‘simple’ idea: selling ceramic flower pots. They now have grown into one of the largest powerhouses in the field of pottery and decorative items in Europe.
Of the total purchase, approximately 75% is produced in Asia, 20% within Europe and 5% in other countries. This makes it possible to continuously offer a varied range. Their customers are located inside and outside Europe, in a total of 45 countries. This includes (large) garden centers, landscaping companies, hardware stores, wholesalers and e-commerce companies all over the world. In this way, their range, and therefore a cozy home, is now accessible to everyone.
As an order picker, or order collector, you work in a warehouse or distribution center. You are responsible for packing and unpacking and locating orders, preparing packages and goods for shipment, and creating shipping labels. Our client has diffrent flower pots, from small to big and from plastic to ceramic. They will always make sure that you have to pick an order with diffrent pots but the bigger ones can be heavy, for this job musscles are required!
The following tasks are part of your job as an order picker:
- unpacking and/or sorting incoming goods and packages;
- collecting and packing orders;
- checking orders for quality and quantity;
- report any errors or delays;
- keeping the warehouse in order.
Our client is working from Monday to Friday from 07.00 until 16.00 o’clock. When it is busy there is a possibility to make overtime hours during the week and on Saturday morning.
We are looking for orderpickers that are
- Are able to work independently;
- Are able to work well with others;
- Are available to work for 40 hours per week;
- Are able to lift heavy boxes every now and than;
- In order to contribute to the development of the organisation, you are constantly busy with your own personal development and you show initiative in wanting to invest in yourself.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 9-month temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Salary of €14,00 gross per hour;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance;
- A possibility to follow a course of Dutch on our expense;
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 (bruto) per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number;
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.
Did you not find the job you were looking for?
Subscribe to our latest jobs matching your search criteria, or leave an open apply!