Our client has been around since 1930 and is a renowned producer of kitchen worktops. They have a plant in Beuningen, ‘s-Heerenberg, Alphen aan den Rijn, Zevenhuizen and Wijchen. They make kitchen worktops from various materials and are now a concept at every kitchen store.
As a Machine Operator you operate one of the machines in the processing process of composite stone kitchen worktops. You can think of the saw, V-groove, CNC milling or polishing machine. You are responsible for the quality of the product, the production process and you carry out the prescribed quality/control procedures. You also take care of the preparation of production orders and the supervision of these orders during production and the further optimization of the process. You will work together with our other employees in the production department. Production at the location of our client in Alphen aan den Rijn also consists of the Specials department and the Assembly department.
You work under the supervision of the cooperating foreman. Next to the production workshop is the office where the Business Office works. They are ultimately responsible for Production and Logistics and take care of the planning and drawing work and deliver this to Production on a daily basis. The worktops you have processed are delivered to kitchen shops, after which they are placed in the consumer’s kitchen.
Work you can be proud of!
Experience or training in working wood and or stone is certainly a recommendation, but not really necessary. Of course we provide internal training. Due to communication with colleagues, a good command of the English language is necessary.
- You are a team player and can work with computers;
- You are eager to learn something new;
- You like working in the evening;
- You speak English;
- Experience as a mechanical production employee, preferably experience with operating a CNC controlled machine;
- Experience in the woodworking sector or material knowledge is a plus;
- You are able to work together.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 6-month temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Salary of €16,59 gross per hour including 115% shift allowance;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €206 gross per week (netto is around €160) included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number;
- We don’t ask you for a commission!
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.
Did you not find the job you were looking for?
Subscribe to our latest jobs matching your search criteria, or leave an open apply!