In 1969, the year that Neil Armstrong was the first person to walk on the moon, DHL was his revolution in the logistics world. With 380,000 people in more than 220 countries and regions, we reach more people than ever. And because we are already thinking about what the world can look like in 2050, we are preparing ourselves for the logistical challenges that await us.
As one of the largest and most innovative employees in the world, we are particularly proud of our people. We are an international company where diversity, ambition and a collective Can-Do attitude are appreciated. Everyone who works for us is ‘Proud to be DHL’, are you coming to make our team stronger in Weert at the brand new site of DHL? #togetherunstoppable
As a Logistics Employee at the department of Tools, you will be involved in a variety of tasks.
SAP knowledge is not required, you do need computer skills so that you can gradually get to know the system and gain insights quickly.
As a tools employee in this department, you are expected to work accurately and keep up with the work pace, without losing the quality in your work.
The function of Warehouse Employee Tools is complex and contains no routine, so we do not expect that you have mastered everything directly. This is because each ‘tool’ requires a different action. You perform these actions according to procedures that you really need to adhere to.
– As an employee in the warehouse you have to be analytical and communicative in English;
-It is a plus if you are interested in technology and /or already have knowledge of it;
– Open to bind to the organization for a longer period of time;
– You have some muscles and are able to lift heavy things;
– You are available to work in two shift 06:00-15:00 // 15:00-00:00.
– A good salary of € 12.40 per hour. In addition, the shift allowance comes after 18.00 hours (130%) and travel expenses;
– Opportunities to attend training and education to include EPT, forklifts, man-up and reach;
– Growth opportunities within the organization;
– A diverse, young and multicultural environment;
– Working for and with one of the largest high-tech companies in the world, which is our customer;
– The risk of a permanent contract with DHL Supply Chain to perform well;
– Full time job for 40 hours a week;
– 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance;
– We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €206 (bruto) per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
– Transport to the work and back.
If you are interested in this job, let us know via an online application.