Our client is an independent catering wholesaler for all your food and non-food products. They have a rich history, in which the feeling of a family business is recognizable in their daily activities. As a true Brabant family business, our clients wants to provide their customers with the best service in every possible way. This is noticeable in the short lines. In addition, they are a dynamic and innovative catering wholesaler with a high degree of automation. As a result, they have one of the best webshops for food service in the Netherlands and Belgium!
You enter the canteen on your working day smiling and grab your first cup of coffee. Then you really get to work, the roll containers are then ready for departure and as a driver you put the roll containers in the car yourself. You drive a beautiful blue truck, set the route on your navigation system and avoid traffic jams, so that customers can serve their guests tasty, surprising and fun products again today. Thanks to you, we keep our promise ‘ordered before 22:00, delivered tomorrow’. A truck driver at our customer is more than just driving the route and unloading cargo. You are the business card of our company. You come to the customer’s location, so it is important that you are hospitable and customer-friendly. At the end of the day, you put your truck against the dock, unload the truck and wish your colleagues a nice day and walk towards the door whistling. See you tomorrow!
- You ensure that the right products are delivered to the right roll container;
- A gentleman or lady in traffic;
- You give the customers a smile with your involved and service-oriented way of working;
- Ensures that the truck is and remains tidy;
- You give your colleagues a smile at work.
The person our client is looking for is
- An enthusiastic hard worker;
- Looking for a nice varied job;
- Flexible use;
- Possibly available on Saturday;
- You are communicatively strong and can work well together;
- In possession of driving license C and code 95;
- You enjoy visiting customers and are customer friendly;
- Don’t be afraid of the word ‘working overtime’.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 12-month temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Salary of €13,62 gross per hour;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 gross per week (netto is around €160) included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number;
- We don’t ask you for a commission!
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.
Did you not find the job you were looking for?
Subscribe to our latest jobs matching your search criteria, or leave an open apply!