Surprise customers with attention to details. That is the mission of our client. And that’s work for drivenprofessionals. For true team players like you, who think it’s cool to work with colleaguesto deliver top quality and drive for leading companies, sports clubs and institutions.Of course with the most environmentally friendly, safest and most modern fleet ofThe Netherlands. Because we like to lead the way in this.
As a driver for our client you know better than anyone the difference between craftsmanship andtinkering. Because whether you drive a group of school children to the swimming pool, you take care of itperforming a public transport service or the Ajax board driving to an important away game: attentionmakes the difference. Look presentable. Present on time. Clean up clutter immediately. The passengersto speak properly. If that suits you, we will send you with confidence with one ofour modern coaches, public transport buses or taxis.
- The coach driver is responsible for carrying out the journey orders correctly and as safely as possible and for the general course of affairs during the execution;
- The coach driver is provided with a coach that meets the (legal) requirements;
- For all types of transport, the coach driver must prepare the order that is deemed necessary for correct execution;
- The coach driver works in accordance with the laws and regulations;
- In certain cases that require immediate action, the coach driver is authorized to act at his discretion, taking into account the regulations;
- In other cases, the coach driver should contact planning or management;
- The coach driver is responsible for accepting the planned equipment for carrying out the transport.
- Comply with the legal requirements of a coach driver;
- At least the age of 21 years;
- In possession of driving license B / D and if necessary E;
- Service and customer-oriented attitude;
- Good topographical knowledge (if necessary);
- Good oral and written expression skills in the Dutch language;
- Good oral and written expression in modern languages during international transport;
- You are working on code 95 and / or driver pass;
- You can show a medical examination.
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Salary of €14,45 to €17,40 gross per hour depending on the experience you have;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance;
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 gross per week (netto is around €160) included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Transport to the work and back;
- A job where you be able to drive to Brussels, Paris and Berling. Our client will offer you a hotel stay during these trips;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number.