Our client is the wholesaler in the field of sign, print and screen printing for the Benelux. In addition to equipment, materials and tools, they also provide professional knowledge with their workshops.
Our customer has been offering a highly qualified service in the field of stretching and screen service for screen printing frames for many years. This allows our customer to fully prepare your sieve for printing, with a choice from the largest range of meshes in the Benelux! They can completely clean used sieves for you and make them sensitive again with the desired emulsion for a new production. The entire process, up to and including lighting, is carried out internally in their own studio. The “Ready-for-Use” screen printing frames are packed in light-tight plastic and shipped using our weekly collection and delivery service.
In their efficient screen printing department, they offer a comprehensive range of tested quality services for both industrial and graphical screen applications. They have a wide range of precision meshes in polyester, polyamide and steel mesh, which are specially designed for screen printing. In addition, they offer innovative solutions with pre-coated meshes.
Are you looking for variety, are you independent, do you keep an overview and do you have handy hands? Then we have a wonderful job for you at the supplier for the print, sign and screen printing industry within the Benelux!
Within this position you will be trained in stretching screen printing windows in all kinds of way like:
- Production of print-ready screen printing frames;
- Screen printing service for re-stretching screens;
- Production of screen printing frames with film-coated emulsion (ready for exposure and packaged light-tight);
- Manufacture of screen printing films based on your files;
- File creation and processing;
- Re-exposure of screen printing frames, both according to standard methods and according to individual requirements.
You will work in a small team in a day shift.
Experience is great, but an enthusiastic attitude is better! We are therefore looking for a new colleague who is eager to learn and who likes to pick up new things. You are meticulous, think along and are a team player. You are not afraid of computers and half a word is enough to know what needs to be done. Given the work, you are naturally able to make some physical effort. Besides this you need to speak and understand English.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 8-month temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client.
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Salary of €13 gross per hour;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 gross per week (netto is around €160) included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number;
- We don’t ask you for a commission!
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.
Did you not find the job you were looking for?
Subscribe to our latest jobs matching your search criteria, or leave an open apply!